Jameela Jamil Bio
Jameela Jamil is a British actress (age 34), radio presenter, model, writer and activist. She was the initial solo female presenter of the BBC Radio 1 chart show. She is now The TV presenter, plays Tahani in the US Netflix series ”The Good Place ”about the hereafter alongside Kristen Bell.
She began her career on T4, where she hosted a pop culture series from 2009 till 2012. She then became the radio host of The Official Chart, and was co-host of The Official Chart Update beside of Scott Mills on BBC Radio 1.
Jamil was born in Hampstead, London, England, United Kingdom and she was under the parenthood of an Indian father and Pakistani mother
In 2016, Jamil settled to the United States. While in there, she was cast as Tahani Al-Jamil in the NBC fantasy comedy series The Good Place (now in Netflix). She has modelled for both British and American Vogue, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, and Teen Vogue, and has written for The Times, Cosmopolitan, The Huffington Post, and Company.
Jameela Jamil Age, Height, Weight and Body Measurements
Age: She is 34 years old
Height: 1,8 m – 5’ 11”
Weight: 60 kg – 132 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Body Measurements: 34-25-35
Bra (Breast) Size: 33B
Waist Size: 25
Hip Size: 35
Shoe Size: 8 (US)
Dress Size: N/A
Body Type: Slim
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Jameela Jamil Relationship (Affair)
Jamil has been in a relationship with musician James Blake who is an English singer and songwriter from London. since 2015.The couple often uploads common pictures on social media and looks like they are really in love.
Jameela Jamil announces she is ‘queer’
Jameela Jamil Net Worth
Her net worth is estimated to be around $2 million.
As a successful and famous model, actress, television host and author, she has earned enough amount for living luxurious life.
Jameela Jamil’s Family (Mother, Father and Brother)
Mother: Shireen Jamil
• Jameela Jamil’s mother Shireen was born in Pakistan but also moved to England. Like Ali, she is also fat-phobic and also didn’t help her daughter at one of the most difficult times in her life. In the middle of 1990s she divorced Ali because of domestic violence that had been lasting for a decade. •
Brother: Adnandus Dyzantae
Father: Her father’s name is Ali and unfortunately nothing is known about his life, except the fact that he was born in India but then moved to the UK a long time ago.
Birth Date: 25 February 1986 (age 34)
Birthplace: Hampstead, London, England
Real Name: Jameela Alia Burton
Profession: Presenter, actress, DJ, Model and Activist
Husband: James Blake (2015–present)
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Education: Queen’s College
Marital Status: She is single as of 2020
Jameela Jamil Movies
- How to Build a Girl (Role: Cleopatra) 2019
- Marry Me 2020
Jameela Jamil Television Series
- Mira, Royal Detective (Auntie Pushpa) (voice) 2020
- Big City Greens (Phoenix) (voice) 2020
- Misery Index (Herself) 2019
- DuckTales (Gandra Dee) (voice) 2019
- Still Laugh-In: The Stars Celebrate (Herself) 2019
- Hollywood Game Night (Herself) 2018
- Last Call with Carson Daly (Herself) 2018
- The Good Place (Tahani Al-Jamil) 2016–2020
- The Great Comic Relief Bake Off (Herself) 2015
- Celebrity Juice (Herself) 2014
- Playing It Straight (Herself) 2012
- T4 (Herself) 2009–2012
- Freshly Squeezed (Herself) 2009–2012
Jameela Jamil on Radio
- The Official Chart (Host) (BBC Radio 1) 2013–2015
- The Official Chart Update (Co-host) (BBC Radio 1) 2013
- The Radio 1 Request show with Jameela Jamil (Host) (BBC Radio 1) 2012
Social Media Accounts
5 Facts about Jameela Jamil that you don’t know
- In 2016 she settled to Los Angeles from London with a scare of having breast cancer and thought to leave acting forever.
- At the age of 17, Jameela was run over by being chased by a car, breaking several bones and damaging her spine.
- She was told that she may never walk again, but after treatment with steroids and physical therapy, she recovered slowly, using a Zimmer frame to start walking.
- She wore a chicken suit consecutively for 16 days in order to raise funds for Comic Relief Red Nose Day.
- What she likes are art and biology.