Who is Floyd Mayweather? (Biography)
Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr. (age 43) is an American professional boxing promoter and former professional boxer. He was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan on 24th February, 1997 in a family of boxers.
Boxing became a part of his life from childhood and the oppurtunity goes to his father however, he went through very difficult times as a child. His mother was addicted to drugs and was alcoholic and his aunt died of AIDS because of drug abuse. In his childhood he has seen and gone through a lot of tough times.
Floyd Mayweather came from poverty in Michigan to be named the highest-paid athlete in the world.
Floyd Mayweather Girlfriend
Floyd has been known to date and hook up with many women since the start of his career, although he still remains unmarried. Floyd has never been loyal to his girlfriends. Here’s a list of all of his serious girlfriends over the years.
- Erica Dixon (Floyd’s first relationship)
- Melissa Brim (they were together for 2 years)
- Keyshia Cole
- Jessica Burciaga
- Princess Love
- Abbie Holborn (2017)
- Gallienne Nabila
- Shantel Jackson
- Josie Harris (they were in a relation for 14 years)
Josie Harris, the former longtime girlfriend of Floyd Mayweather, with whom she has three teenage children ( • Zion Shamaree Mayweather • Jirah Mayweather • Koraun Mayweather), was found dead in her car outside her home in Valencia, California, on Tuesday night in 2020.
Nowadays he is dating a 19 years old Doralie Medina.
Floyd Mayweather Net Worth
How much is Floyd Mayweather worth in 2020?
Floyd who started boxing as a child grew up to be one of the best boxers in the world. He is on the highest paid list of boxers in the world. Floyd is known for his 50 wins and 0 losses which has helped him to earn a huge amount of revenue as well as name and fame for himself.
There are various estimates as starting from $560 million to $1 billion
Height, Weight and Body Measurement
Height: 1.73 cm
Weight: 68 kg (Super featherweight, Lightweight, Light welterweight, Welterweight, Light middleweight)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Chest Size: 40 inches
Waist Size: 32 inches
Biceps Size: 18 inches
Shoe Size: 9 (US)
Body Type: Athletics
Sexual Orientation: Straight
- (Father) Floyd Mayweather Sr.
- (Mother) Deborah Sinclair
- (Sister) Fannie Orr, Deltricia Tawanna Howard
- (Brother) Justin Jones
How many children does he have?
•Iyanna Mayweather • Zion Shamaree Mayweather • Jirah Mayweather • Koraun Mayweather
Birth Date: February 24, 1977 (age 43)
Birth Place: Grand Rapids, Michigan, U.S.
Real name: Floyd Joy Mayweather Jr.
Nickname: • Pretty Boy • Money • TBE
Education: Ottawa Hills High School
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Total fights: 50
- Wins: 50
- Wins by KO: 27
- Losses: 0
- Men’s amateur boxing: Representing United States
- Olympic Games: Bronze medal – third place 1996 Atlanta – Featherweight
5 Facts about Floyd Mayweather that you don’t know
- He was forced to drop out of school and taking up boxing because of poverty.
- When Genaro Hernandez died of cancer, he paid all the expenses for his funeral.
- Mayweather struggled through his childhood as his father had left the family and he was with his mother who was addicted to drugs and alcohol.
- Floyd lives in a luxurious custom-built mansion in Las Vegas, Nevada with is worth about $10 million.
- He owns a boxing gym situated in Chinatown Plaza in Las Vegas which is called the “Mayweather Boxing Club.”
His favorite music/singers: 50 Cent, G-Unit, Earl Hayes, Derek Bomb, Jay-Z, Cassidy
His favorite movies: Monster Flicks, Epic movie that stars Brad Pitt
Social Media Accounts