Miguel Herran Biography
Miguel Herran (age 24) is a Spanish actor. He is well-known for playing the roles of Anibal “Rio” Cortes in Money Heist (La case de papel) and Christian Varela Expósito in Élite. In 2016, he earned the Goya Award for Best New Actor for his role in the film Nothing in Return.
He got his fame and popularity from the Netflix’s La Casa Da Papel Tv series.
Early Life and Career
Miguel was born in Málaga and moved to Madrid with his mother when he was child, where they lived in the Chamberí neighborhood. He was not liking school and dreamed of growing up to be a car mechanic.
However Miguel got breakthrough of his acting career by chance as he got luck to go to audition for Daniel Guzman film. Eventually, he was selected for the role and this is how he started his acting career.
Miguel Herran Girlfriend
He doesn’t have a girlfriend right now.
Miguel Herran Height and Weight
Height: 1.70 cm
Weight: 70 kg.
Miguel Herran Net Worth
Miguel Herran’s estimated net worth is $1 million.
Manuel Herrán (Father), Belen De La-Herran (Mother).
Real Name: Miguel Herrán
Date of Birth: April 25, 1996 (age 24)
Place of Birth: Málaga, Andalusia, Spain
Active Years: 2015–present
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Education: William Layton Laboratory
Social Media Accounts
Miguel Herran Television Series (As an Actor)
- Money Heist (2017-2019) as a Aníbal “Río” Cortés
- Elite (2018-2019) as a Christian Varela Expósito
Movies (As an Actor)
- Nothing in Return (2015) as a Darío
- Nomeolvides (2016) as a Director Assistant
- 1898, Our Last Men in the Philippines (2016) as a Soldado Carvajal
- The Invisible Guardian (2017) as a Miguel Ángel
- Some Time Later (2018) as a Ray
- Alegría, tristeza (2018) Terrorist
- Hasta el cielo (2020) Ángel
He mostly appeared in the Spanish Tv Series and Movies.